Tuesday 14 November 2017

Filming; Day two

On filming day two, I filmed in the first location which is the roof top car park in Leicester. This location is were I set of the first smoke bomb as it was a private location where the smoke didn't effect anything. yet once the smoke bomb had been set off it did cover a large area making all the shots foggy and meaning we had to move onto the next location. Due to the time of year and time of day it started to get dark early meaning some of the shots where darker than I would have liked, if I was to film in this location again I would either chose a sunnier day or bring alone lights to brighten the shots. Due to it being the first day of filming the artist was nervous about singing and performing in public therefore some of the first shots looked a little uncomfortable however as the day went on the artist become more conformable and the performance looked better in the shots. The artist I am using for the music video has never been in a music video before and therefore wasn't used to lip synching, because of this it took a couple of attempts to get it to look right. As we have a final deadline for the music video to be complete I wanted to get as much filmed in the first day as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to examiner

Note to examiner Thank you for looking through my media coursework. I have hugely enjoyed creating all of my products as well as expanding ...